Top-5 blogs

 Since it is not possible to objectively determine the places of the top, it will be written in no particular order, where, perhaps, some of my thoughts will be presented.

T[ai]m 2 English.

Phonetics - Take it easy!

EasyEnglish 

Singing English Together 

GameMor 

In this list of blogs, everyone is highlighted. Each of them presents the best design solutions to make it easy to browse the blog. Each post is readable as it is written in simple language. The visuals don't keep you bored while exploring each of these blogs. This is good news. I have nothing more to add. Sometimes proof of mastery is self-neglect.
Ultimately I want to say that all of these blogs are wonderful in their own way. I liked everything, as it all meets my personal requirements.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentations.

Tools for creating online quizzes, tests and crosswords